JAT 4.17% 62.5¢ jatcorp limited

Noted. Not my direct intention and apologise if I offended.Each...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Noted. Not my direct intention and apologise if I offended.

Each time I share something the same few come out and try to just discredit, so I think there are a number of people here who clearly have an agenda and it is not me.

I know that a number appreciate some of the questions and information that is shared. May not be to your liking but does not mean it does not have a place on this thread or that is does not have a place to be discussed. I am not inferring that they can not be trusted I am inferring that there is a lot for us and potential new investors to know.

Have you seen any questions like this for a prolonged period of time (few years now) on our competitors thread? WHA is one due to their ability to take loans and burn through cash but we definitely know a lot about their management and their history. We know the deep background and history of the Bubs team and A2M so why not also share JATs background and history so that we can encourage new investors? Right it seems like no one is prepared to stand up and take that stand. Solution and response to my questions are - its not our responsibility to convince you ......... well ....... that says it all.

BIGWISE sorry to hear you made a loss. Would have been good to set your sell markers and cash out on the next wave. Seems like there are a few here that would buy immediately as the company is going to be $1.50 within 12 months. I will join you soon then I will be the first to put my hand up and say I was wrong about my concerns when the company sits at $2 or more in 2 - 4 years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.025(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 62.5¢ 60.0¢ $308.6K 510.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.