JAT 0.00% 39.0¢ jatcorp limited

I hold both bubs and jat and have previously mentioned I hold...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I hold both bubs and jat and have previously mentioned I hold them for different reasons. But between the 2 I’m more confident with jat then bubs tbh. I’d rather a company with more focus on building the finance side and keeping a lid on expenses then I am of a company fluffing things up through media. I’d bet on bubs going bankrupt faster than jat would based on current financials. I also agree with a lot of your concerns but looking at the big picture jat can always improve image at a later stage. You’ve already answered some of your questions with the 007ing. You’ve stated that your contact asked some questions and the response from jat staff is a focus on building the business but concerns about image have been taken and relayed to management. WHA is a great example of management focusing on fluff and not so much building the business.l and we can all see how things are going at the moment. At the end of the day I or anyone else could be wrong. We can only speculate. I’m happy accumulating at the moment and have been buying up shares every time my pay check rolls in. These prices don’t bother me too much. The plant purchase solidifies my belief in the company as it confirms previous 4Cs. If they don’t have the cash how can they pay for the plant if it is all smokes and mirrors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $8.25K 21.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.