BGE 12.0% 2.8¢ bridge saas limited

An interesting move.Having a real live working test site to tune...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3504
    An interesting move.

Having a real live working test site to tune the software platform Business Rules and UI around actual day-to-day working operations is a solid strategy.
    It will also lead to product enhancements and feature sets based on real use cases with deeper understanding of the user's needs.

Running an NDIS service care organization (people in the field to manage, customer relationships to manage, customer requirements to document, reporting, compliance, invoicing, and on-boarding new clients) are highly information management intensive business tasks.

Performant software is key to profitability. Without good software, you need to employ a cast of thousands to 'bump and tick" boxes.

The key to high profitability is the ability for the care organization to scale while adding back-office staff at a slower rate compared with adding new clients while maintaining customer service standards. Again, easy to use and fit-for-purpose software is essential to support scale.

Compliance is only likely to increase as Shorten lengthens the rule book - adding to the need for back-office people (or better systems).

Don't expect great things soon (software development is slow), but long term the incremental gains should add-up.

Should also mention there are buckets of software vendors in this space (I think I counted 30) - all claiming to be the best.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.4¢ $42.12K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34958 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 101255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.