AQZ 1.01% $2.95 alliance aviation services limited

Ann: Acquisition of Additional 16 Embraer E190 Aircraft, page-17

1. 4,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Interesting article which contains some interesting comments not previously known to the market (or me, at least). The five Fokker 50’s to be sold or cannibalized for parts in 2021. I read that as retiring older, smaller turbo props with the newer Embraers. They obviously don’t see as high a need to land on smaller, outback mining sites. One strong point for AQZ is their strategic planning.

The dry leases should be highly profitable given the low capital costs and the economical benefits of doing all maintenance in house. I’m thinking the effective lease rate of say 7% or 8% when applied to the true market value of the planes acquired will give us a very decent ROI. Plus, we are talking dry leases in Asia Pacific, not just Aus/NZ. Yeah I feel more comfortable with the huge fleet build up. Wet leases would be good too because they will obviously have top training facilities which should attract many pilots currently Uber driving in capital cities but wanting domestic stability of employment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.95
Change
-0.030(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.98 $3.01 $2.95 $83.86K 28.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 762 $2.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 3253 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.