PSC 3.45% 14.0¢ prospect resources limited

Nice little surprise.I've still got conviction in...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Nice little surprise.
    I've still got conviction in PSC/Sam/lithium, no errors been made imo, I'm sticking on until I have reason to leave (it is all for free, so I understand it's easier for me to say this in comparison to some sorry).
    Quiet, yes, but like Plim said, spec world aint easy particularly when pockets are dry due to rate hikes like right now, and the dip is being led by lithium, not PSC, and the use case for lithium is still huge / still growing.
    Imo you buy low / during times of unrest when things unnecessarily seem cataclysmic, that's when you get the best value and resultantly make the most money, so I've been doing what I do, buying dips, selling ups, and overall roughly doubled my holding without spending much at all.

For those interested, charts are telling me this extended lull since March 23' still has a little life in it / hasn't turned to the positive, but you can even see via the buy/sell lines the volume is low, many appear to be holding through it and 'presently' not letting the price slip too low. The market cap is still crazy low and won't take much to gain momentum when a reason eventuates. Imo a return to 20c could be up to a year away based on very basic chart analysis but swan events / new news can always dictate a change.

all imo only / nfa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $67.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $90.82K 636.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440727 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 22961 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.