TKM 5.00% 3.8¢ trek metals limited

Ann: Acquisition of Advanced Gold and Rare Earths Project, page-6

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Can't see how Derek can ever kick a goal when the posts are frequently moved around according to the commodity flavour of the month.
    Full circle back to gold now, with some sprinkles of Rare Earths to offer some linkage back to the existing "battery metal shortage" thematic.
    Still feels like throwing darts to me....
    A company with many options to pursue from nickel conductors to base metals, to manganese, to lithium, to gold and now rare earths.
    They just don't seem to have any enthusiasm to pursue the costly but necessary exploration of these many targets in any significant way.
    In the 4 years of holding this not very many drills have gone in.
    It has behaved as a deal making P & D stock which likes to dress up the 'potential' interpreted from existing drill data sourced through new acquisitions / mergers without really furthering anything in a strategic or significant way - except for shareholder dilution.
    Would be good to see TKM showing the industry some good intercepts which they have actually drilled themselves.
    Perhaps I will add to my nano holding here if the drill program (if we get one) seems decent.
    That will be months away - if ever, but, in the meantime they have positioned Trek to milk a possible bull run into gold just by marketing the 'potential' again.
    Have a good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $24.52K 625.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292210 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 371158 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ 166423
Last updated 15.22pm 21/05/2024 ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.