LYL 1.10% $12.00 lycopodium limited

re: Ann: Acquisition of African Engineering B... Even though...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    re: Ann: Acquisition of African Engineering B... Even though their might be a small hiccup come full year results which I think the market has already factored in. Imho this company will be one of the stronger ones in the next 5 - 10 years or so. Cracker divis, high roe, plus little or no debt, textbook balance sheet and a top caliber management team implementing a disciplined approach to creating long term value for shareholders. Can't ask for much more.

This by far is in my top 3 stocks on the asx and I'll go one better and say my favourite. I don't yap on to much about stocks these days as I hold a couple of other blue chips longer term but to have part ownership in such an incredible well respected well managed business, is a privilege. My hats off to these boys for an excellent job over the past 9 years or so and 100% believe these guys will deliver the goods well into the future say 10+ years.

Yes most are aware of the slowdown in the industry but believe me these are levels you want to be buying at and setting yourself up for the next say 10 years+. An opportunity rarely presents itself like this one.

To many crooks in the industry today trying to manage/run a public listed company and have no idea how to grow the intrinsic value of a company over the long haul. Most of them are salesman trying to sell you lovely coloured pictures, slideshows and off course their "Sh@# talk" and have no runs on the board! But when you have a gold mine like this company and the management team as well as a proven track record of success then one can only see this as a long term Gem. Also the one that really got me was the directors holding in the company.

I look forward to a long marriage...Cheers to all long term holders and look forward to juicy divis in the future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.00
Change
0.130(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $476.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.00 $12.27 $11.90 $921.4K 76.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130 $11.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.02 890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.