BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Acquisition of Amapari Gold Mine and Iron Or, page-11

1. 485 Posts.
    re: Ann: Acquisition of Amapari Gold Mine and... Cotik,
    If you go to the company website you will see that these issues are being resolved.There is a large element of "kite flying" in most of the claims and they will be settled at a small fraction of the sums you have listed.Any significant financial outlay has already been built into the agreement between Beadell and the other company.
    I consider this to be a fantastic deal.My anxiety is over the possibility that the capital raising may not succeed if markets take a turn for the worse and liquidity dries up.On the other hand one can be optimistic,given that Peter Bowler is a consummate deal maker,and greatly respected by all who have heard him speak or done business with him.This deal will "turbo-charge" BDR,convert BDR into a producer,catalyse further corporate activity and also accelerate the companies exploration programs.
    The stock market appears to be correcting but it really doesnt matter as gold is countercyclical and has already decoupled from that.So long as there is no credit squeeze I will be happy.I think tho,that that is unlikely, given the coordinated stimulus policies in 08 and 09 and the known consequences of turning off the liquidity tap.
    Ive said it before and Ill say it again;"FOR THE BOYS FROM BEADELL,FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION"!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.