ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 485 Posts.
    re: Ann: Acquisition of Amapari Gold Mine and... Marketing roadshow re SPA for Amapari has begun and the deal is very attractive .It will transform Beadell into a gold developement company and soon thereafter into a producer.Macquarie have their own office and geologists in Brasil and have conducted an exhaustive due diligence to their satisfaction.
    Apart from the details of the deal its worth remembering that its highly likely that a lot more gold will be discovered at Amapari.One near mine target,in particular,Vila do Meio(Duck Head) has diamond drill results including [email protected]/t gold from 80.9m and [email protected]/t gold from 130.0m,open at depth.Duck Head is located on Amapa Iron ore mining concession within trucking distance of proposed plant site.
    WRT potential claims,they are mostly ht air.The only remaining potential problem relates to alleged pollution of William Creek.That claim has now been whittled down to "turbidity' and is being vigorously defended.the payout could be anything from zero to 0.5m dollars.
    The existing plant/equipment is very valuable,logistics optimal,valuable iron ore royalty from angloamerican and substantial gold on deposit.
    I understand that,if the shareholders approve the deal(they,d be loco not to) there will be approx 400m shares.I was not thrilled by the dilution but,as they say,you cant have youre cake and eat it.
    The bottom line predictions;
    1.share price will double within 6 months.
    2.liquidity will no longer be a problem.
    3.BDR will be re-rated.
    Completion of the acquisition is subject to :
    -successful completion of the equity raising
    -shareholder approval

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.