BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

re: Ann: Acquisition of Amapari Gold Mine and... Rattrap,I think...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 485 Posts.
    re: Ann: Acquisition of Amapari Gold Mine and... Rattrap,
    I think the market is not rushing into BDR today(as they should) for 2 reasons;
    1.The imminent raising at 0.25
    2.Gloomy sentiment because of possible effect on market of rising rates, possible inflation and maybe the US starting to increase their rates leading to a stronger US$ causing a drop in Aus$ and resultant reversal of carry trade with drop in equities,gold,commodity prices.
    WRT raising at 20% discount,that is to be expected and will soon be forgotten when we see the results and future announcements.WRT the market in general,I think that gold to a certain extent is decoupled from all that and will power on regardless.Notwithstanding possible threats,it is highly likely that the Aussie economy will show substantial growth this year(otherwise why are we raising rates?)and,importantly,China will power on and show growth of approx.10%.
    Whatever the macro economics,good or bad,BDR will,over time be a huge success story.Get ready for the ride of a lifetime!This is indeed the lucky country and we are truly blessed to have the management that is running Beadell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.