PPK 16.7% 55.0¢ ppk group limited

I'm not sure about a sustainable SP, or indeed to fair price for...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I'm not sure about a sustainable SP, or indeed to fair price for PPK given trading history. It seems, like all tech stocks, they have an initial run based on blue sky and then a fall back when revenue doesn't eventuate in the months following. PPK took a punt on being a leader in the manufacture and application development for particular nanomaterials that were way ahead of their time. So much so, that there was no significant existing market for what they successfully made from the outset. That said, they have worked extensively on creating the new materials and composites that will need their BN nanomaterials, and thereby creating important markets for them. After 3 years they have finnaly arrived at the point of legitimate matket interest and ultimate demand. BNNT is what makes a Lithium Sulphur battery work so well (LIS Energy) and now the Power Plus Batteries, also ultra strong metal alloys and balistic materials. White Graphene just got the attention of the world by winning the Boeing innovation award. Wow. This material is remarkable for so many applications. So, after having witnessed the SP get bounced, slaughtered and abused by traders and impatient investors over the period of incubation and validation, I think we might start seeing more sustainable and stable SP action from here on. And for the right reasons. I'll be interested to see Paulo17's commentary as this company finally kicks the big goals and the SP ratchets upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.