OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Okay @Deltawiskey whisky spelt with an 'e' and not a 'h' always...

1. 755 Posts.
    Okay @Deltawiskey whisky spelt with an 'e' and not a 'h' always has me sceptical you are in fact not a whisky drinker. I do drink Whiskey RR.

Let's not say anything bad about this acquisition... but can you tell me what is good?
    - is it good we acquiring another loss-making company for 900k? Loss it maybe at present but integrating with XPE tech moving forward could be a new ball game??

- is it good we are acquiring their significant contingent liabilities for federal court action? The article about the court case was all over the shop and receivers will get paid as indicated.

- is it good we are acquiring their bad brand and reputation damage? Bad brand and Reputation can you post as I have no idea what you are talking about. Also I don't think the brand will affect XPE moving forward.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/busin...n/news-story/b93f3f7ea76f4387d90a426ddaea03e3

Or are we simply helping out another 'mate' of the chairman? I will not comment on this one as you have your opinion with no facts. Just stirring the pot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91185 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.