ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Its not just a blocking stake but a stakes to break up the assets for each to squabble over the AGO caucus. All three players are rational here, they aren't going to throw extra money around for AGO shareholders benefit. I haven't looked at the AGO forum today but some of the euphoria can easily be a very false hope in getting some big bangs out of the existing share price.

AGO players finally have some serious action and they think they now can control their destiny but those blocking stakes say otherwise.

I am not saying anything new to what smarter commentators are eluding too, but it's clear all three have a plan and I expect they can accommodate each given the past. Mr Ellison will deal and Twiggy and Gina who are no pushovers and the heavyweights but are very rational and determined actors to get something done based on their successful history to his. The State Government will be happy if there is job's growth and greater wealth generation then just digging up stuff and all three can do it from an AGO that was flat for some time but offers potential which the existing directors could not achieve quicker for various reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.