DGL 4.24% 56.5¢ dgl group limited

Ann: Acquisition of Australian Petro Chemical Storage, page-95

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Look at all this hostility from the Faithful in this forum because someone dares to doubt their rosy view of Henry's approach. I disagree with you, I disagree with you, I disagree with you, get used to it. There are lots of people who are angry about Henry's persistent M&A program. How do I know? Because Henry publicly acknowledged it himself about 2 months ago and when he did he promised he would ease up on the M&A and he has done nothing of the sort. Sigma posted above showing that in the calendar yrs for 2022 & 2023 DGL did about 8 per year. So far in 2024 Henry has done 3 or 4 and there's still half a year to go. So does it look like he's easing up? I don't think so and its because as far as he's concerned IMO his S'holders can go get stuffed.

And lets be clear, DGL went public in May 2021 at $1.25. It went up to $3.05 by Sept 21 and $4.10 by April 2022. But since then its been an uninterrupted down hill slide to 56c. That's down hill with hardly any respite (except for minor blips here and there) for over 2 years. At first the market didn't cotton on to Henry's approach but after April 2022 it clearly did and the market let Henry know with a dramatically falling SP ever since. But Henry has continued regardless, so much so that even yesterday he announced another acquisition despite his recent promise to ease up. So you want to continue believing in Henry's strategy, go right ahead but if you think Im going to shut up about it just because the Faithful need to keep believing in their investment choice (IMO), you can forget it.

Oh and lets be clear IMO its NOT the market that's got it all wrong about DLG's prospects. Its you. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $161.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.5¢ $27.09K 47.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88941 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.