AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Animoca with all bases covered for when blockchain gaming takes...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Animoca with all bases covered for when blockchain gaming takes over.

Sports, virtual worlds and now TCG. Having a globally ranked player from Hearthstone on the payroll is a huge advantage. These players are a completely different breed. They can see the games from angles no ordinary player can, and quite often contribute to the development and design of the game. Particularly in TCG, the success relies on continuous addition of new cards to keep players interested and the most difficult part of doing such is called "balancing" - in short, to make sure no single card can disrupt the ecosystem by being "OP", overpowered.

You can imagine how difficult that can become once there are already hundreds, maybe thousands of cards in the game and you need to think about how a new ability or spell can affect gameplay.

On a side note, Gods Unchained which I may have mentioned I have invested in, also have a high ranking Hearthstone player on their payroll as well.

IMO Animoca over the next 12 months will build a portfolio of proven blockchain games. The next stage is adoption of blockchain technology by major gaming companies or titles who see the potential. When that happens, and with the recent appointment of Michael Ephraim all I can see happening is AB1 partnering with major brands to produce their games.

The sound that we will hear in the next 5 years is Kabaaaaaaaaaaaaam, I'm sure Holly would love that and so will all holders. We WILL be a billion dollar company and I will be sure to quote this post when the time arrives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.