VRX 1.75% 5.8¢ vrx silica limited

I am more than capable of comprehending what I read and I...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I am more than capable of comprehending what I read and I personally found that your initial comments were conflicting and I wasn't the only one. You stated that V have a great business model and will be a success which I and most on here would agree with. Then you made a comment that you were quoted some price from Vietnam and there are too many players in the market now, can you see a conflict here? You also said that V need to diversify. They are focusing on silica and the purchase of Muchea and now Boyatup appear to have given them access to the entire spectrum of silica. You have also said that construction sand is not likely to be a market V can capture short term so the focus on high purity silica across multiple tenements by the board seems to be sound. They are also pursuing multiple customers so I am interested to know what more diversification you are wanting.  As you would be aware with your exposure to the resource sector any company with an accessible in demand resource of reasonable quality that can be mined at a competitive price will find a customer. Now with your recent post you return to construction sand and discuss the potential in the market and opportunity this opens to Australian companies after previously stating that V can't compete in this market for the foreseeable future. If you are unable to see how these comments are confusing or cause people to wonder where you stand or why the comments were made then there is no point in going over this any longer. Perhaps what you mean to say is a little different to what you actually post. These comments shouldn't be taken as attacking or belittling as that isn't the intent. If you have any info specifically related to V in the future I look forward to reading it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $33.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $34.23K 617.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 68251 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 245454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 50000
Last updated 13.48pm 06/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.