AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

"I like the name Australian mines AUZ . Best name on the...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    "I like the name Australian mines AUZ . Best name on the ASX"
    Maybe they should lease out the name. Would be then the first time the BoD earned an honest dollar.

This company can then be renamed more appropriately: Australian Crimes !
    ...because theft of shareholder's money has been the only activity this company has achieved in the past 5-6 years I have held them.

I must shamefully admit that I was a greenhorn like chocklips back then, blindly defending this company when posters like Hingdog saw warning signs.
    Back then we really DID have a promising off-take agreement and even a functional processing plant to produce impressive samples of the end product.
    It was very hard to detect the scam, unlike today where they just have to post some announcement and the sheep come running.
    Of course at these prices (for newcomers it is actually trading at 0.12c) skilled traders will always find a way to detect the right signals and earn a couple of bucks.

As for the gamble in Brazil, at least they had the guts to write; "There is no guarantee that the Resende Lithium project will have the same or similar levels of results, or that it will become a producing project."
    Australia has heaps of Lithium waiting to be scraped up but I suppose it is more fun to travel around and squeeze those exotic bubble butts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $23.66K 2.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 11676004 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 250114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 750195
Last updated 15.31pm 08/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.