SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

sorry to disagree. There are many many small cap fund managers...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    sorry to disagree. There are many many small cap fund managers in Australia with specific mandates to find undervalued growth stocks in the small cap space. Obviously fintech is high on everyone's agenda with the RC etc.

Very smart analysts I have shown this to, and who have met with IR and the co are not interested. Too many fingers in too many pies seems to be the consensus, and also huge dilution of recent shares with no capital input means this is a long way from showing value on a PE or FCF basis.

Like the concept but honestly feel that too many people here have fallen in love and the reality may not be as rosy as you hope.

Just my 2 cents worth. I was licensed under ASIC & SFC until 2 weeks ago so had to be careful what I said - but honestly the hope that the market 'doesn't understand this stock and will soon' is wearing a little thin.

When it makes sense you will see real small cap analysts (not 'good report for hire' ones) come out with proper research and recommendations. Until then just keep it as one of many stocks in your diversified portfolio's and check in occasionally to see how it is going.

Just dont fall in love......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.