SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I normally would not post any response to those who have sold...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I normally would not post any response to those who have sold their shareholding prior to 'momentous' or game changing news.  I have noticed in quite a few other HC forums, that some ex-shareholders begin to start posting items and views/opinions that I believe they would not post on HC - if they were still current shareholders.

As a current ISX shareholder, I believe we have received momentous/game changing news this week from ISX on Monday and again today.  We also have the ISX/ASIC/AUSTRAC forum news and outcomes to look forward to on/after 26 September.

I do like HC's transparent dialogue and do value differing views on a company and its shares' performance.  Fortunately the ISX HC discussion has been professional and balanced especially when compared with some other HC shareholding forums.

I am however at a bit of a loss to understand today's posts - particularly when I view the contributors' quotes from HC (pasted below).

Firstly, the Vermont news item is based purely on historic trading data and does not factor in recent revenue forecasts or enterprise/acquisition arrangements announced in the past few days.
    Small cap fund managers - a second item - I don't know whether any ISX shareholder values or deems it necessary for ISX to be a preferred shareholding for a small cap fund manager (or third separate item, for an international hedge fund manager) or whether any current shareholders believe that is a gauge for measuring the future success of ISX.

These threads are repeated verbatim but are not strictly in date order and not in any order of post/reply etc.  For example, the order does not represent the post and the reply as they appear in the actual thread.  It was the content which I wished to revisit and re-read given today's posts.

Green Hornet
    2,894 Posts. 37
    Date:31/08/18
    Time:19:26:21
    Post #: 35339048
    Good to see some have made a profit out of the company.
    Alas I am now out and wish I could remain however getting older is a concern and sold today at a loss overall.
    Funny how things turn out, paying for back surgery for myself and some replacement finger knuckles for the wife. Older age surely is the pits.
    Wish I could have stayed in but sh!te happens.
    Hopefully down the track will be able to get back in but reckon two years until the boss gets her super the price will be prohibitive for me.
    Will continue to follow and certainly regret what needed to be done.
    GLTA with ISX

ISX (ASX)
    Price at posting: 17.0¢
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Held

michaelhp
    Date:25/08/18
    Time:09:37:43
    Post #:35174732
    I see the market cap shown on HC now shows A$180.8mln. Big market cap with the new performance shares included. I still like this co, but suspect wesee 14~15c again this year.

I sold out earlier this month @ 0.19~0.20 and will sit on sidelines watching for any new developments...

Not surprised to see 18c trade on Friday to be honest.

ISX (ASX)
    Price at posting: 18.0¢
    Sentiment: None
    Disclosure: Not Held

michaelhp
    626 Posts. 20
    Date:30/08/18
    Time:22:33:34
    Post #: 35309873
    hold that cash - I think will get a chance t 14c or lower. As mentioned a few weeks ago I am out between 19 & 20c, after averaging in @ 0.145.

People seem to not understand valuation and dilution. This dilution is HUGE and obviously insiders will want to cover some tax obligations in the not too distant future, as well as possibly cashing in after years of hard work.

The overhang in my opinion will keep these share suppressed and there is very limited upside here. Put your cash elsewhere and monitor this pup in the interim.

Updated my sentiment below to Sell...

ISX (ASX)
    Price at posting: 17.0¢
    Sentiment: Sell
    Disclosure: Not Held

michaelhp
    626 Posts. 20
    Date:03/08/18
    Time:13:45:55
    Post #: 34708748

Green Hornet said:

Hi GH - thank you for your concern regarding my interest in the briefing.

All sounded very positive and margins issue does seem to be temporary. Having said that I have decided to exit the balance of my position @ 0.20 and have updated my sentiment and position held status below.

I will continue to monitor and am sure will be back in at some stage. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.