SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Another point @michaelhp is that if you look at the fundamentals...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2092
    Another point @michaelhp is that if you look at the fundamentals for ISX I believe the fair value territory at the moment is between 14.5c to 17.5c based on EV/Sales multiple using forward looking Annualised Run Rate (ARR). EV/Sales is an appropriate valuation method for a pre-profit immature tech company that has rapildy growing recurring revenue.

Last quarter ISX had revenue of $3.95m. now approx $450k of that needs to be removed as an R&D rebate. We are left with $3.5m of revenue that can be considered recurring.

This expands out to an ARR of $14m.

Current enterprise value is $155m. That is the $160m (16c) market cap minus current cash balance of $5m.

So $155m/$14m = 11.

So current SP has an EV/Sales multiple of 11.

Research I've done indicates that a junior SAAS/Tech company with rapidly growing revenue should have an EV/Sales multiple of between 10 to 12. Though ISX is quite unique as it is more and more needing to be considered as part of the banking/financial services industry. Again this is another industry that my research indicates a rapid growing junior should demand a similarly high EV/Sale multiple.

That EV/Sales multiple range translates to a SP of between 14.5c to 17.5c.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by jlo2012: 19/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.