ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I have continued to accumulate PGC and PGCOA over the last 2 years between 2.5c and 4.5c , adding more after each quarterly

The March quarterly should be out Friday or Monday and I am expecting to see strong revenue growth for the 7th quarter in a row and a confirmation of the profit targets set out in the latest Gordon Capital ressearch report.

I noticed both Directors Tanner and Simari who turned PGC around have continued to buy stock in the market

If I read it correctly at tonights close of 4.2/4.5 the market cap is just over $10m.

My forecast after attedning the AGM , meeting Tim Blanche , and the rest of the board is that the company will exceed the $16m revenue they talked about at the AGM , and get the EBITDA to between the 6-10% of revenue NON exec chairman Tanner said he wanted .

At the AGM he further stated the board wanted 13-14% of revenue as the EBITDA in 2011 /2012 .

Should this weeks quarterly continue to trend upwards revenue in 11/12 shoud be between $25-$30 M , at a range of 10-14 % the EBITDA range should be between $2.5m to $4m .

On a PE of 8 that is not characteristic of a growth stock it puts a short term value on PGC between 2 and 3.5 times the current share price .

I agree the sector PGC is in , is steady and a tad boring , but with an acquisition taking place every 6 months or so , and revenue growing 100%+ PGC is definately a grwoth stock .

In each of the last 3 years revenue is showing very strong growth and profit is now following .

I expect long term holders will see the share price re rate and become more akin to the growth story it has become .

I hold PGC and PGCOA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.