AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

If people want to wait until the DLE technology is proven and...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    If people want to wait until the DLE technology is proven and operating commercially then that's fine but they need to know they won't be able to get this stock under $200m market cap. If you want life-changing wealth you need to take on some risk and get in before the herd and before the technology is proven.

There's more smoke around DLE at the moment than you'll find at a Willie Nelson concert. Plenty of pre-commercial pilot plants producing and no shortage of capital flowing into it. LKE has had no trouble raising capital to fund development and progress of their project. Similar with others. Rio Tinto spent $800 million on their Rincon DLE project in Argentina earlier this year and I back their intelligences they know the technology is more than workable.

Part of the reason there's currently no large scale (greater than 20,000 tonne per year LCE) plant is that people have only been working on DLE for a relatively short period. This isn't like nuclear fusion where the smartest people on the planet have been toiling away for 70 years or more. DLE has only had around 5 years or so of concerted focus and has already made huge advancements. I just think it needs a bit more time, more capital and the smart people at Suresin, Lilac, Prairie and elsewhere will have it sorted.

In the meantime, I'm not waiting for the technology to be proven and am happy to take my lead from Rio Tinto and be all in while the market cap is low and the nervous Nellies are on the sideline. There's a lot of window lickers on this board at the moment and most are suffering from the Dunning-Kruger Effect and my advice is to simply ignore them. All in my humble opinion and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.