M24 5.88% 1.8¢ mamba exploration limited

Ann: Acquisition of Canary Uranium Asset Athabasca Basin Canada, page-5

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Yeah I made the tough decision to sell out on the news. The uranium project might be a good one, but the jury is out on that until they do enough drilling to properly evaluate the project. Hopefully it is a rewarding pick up for them.

Unfortunately though the cost of picking up that project is that the cap raise was conducted at 2.5c which is quite a significant dilution factor. The reason for raising at 2.5c is that the share price has been slowly declining for some time. This is due to firstly the REE project not coming to a viable project as determined by M24. However, whilst I consider they have a number of projects with promise, there has been very little in the way of updates and significant exploration work across many of these. I really don't understand why and that concerns me. It makes me wonder
    1/ whether the company is just chasing projects with commodities that are currently on a high,
    2/ are their existing projects of any real value.

Unfortunately I'm out as there are too many concerns for me to continue holding. Hopefully I'm proven wrong and M24 kicks some real goals in 2024. Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M24 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $3.313M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $8.134K 449.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 275515 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 928 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M24 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.