TMS 0.00% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

Ann: Acquisition of Cobalt-Prospective Project in Chile, page-272

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    I am a bit bitter about this stock loosing the most i ever have on his so far in my 6 weeks of trading and probably expected allot from this given that the stock info does look good. In addition to my research which is fairly amateur at this point I am looking at small subtle trends outside of the normal. Here is a trend I've noticed with PEL, EDE and now BDI all have late announcement times. They almost never make an announcement before 11am, more pro active stocks like AVZ and AUZ make most of their announcement pre open and BDI almost mid to very late in the day. This appears and makes management look very sluggish and maybe fearful of how the market would reach during happy open hour where as other early birds are catching worms, even if announcements are automated this is the perception I am getting. I know I am a bit bitter, and probably had the worst time buying in at 0.003c. still hoping this stock will pull up. However please please please correct me if I am wrong for looking so closely at the wrong type of treads outside of valid trading information.
    Last edited by bushmaster: 29/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.814K 82.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1890512 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 3021287 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.