OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Acquisition of Crown PGE-Nickel-Copper Project, page-253

1. 9,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17845
    Well done SF2TH.

In terms of your comment, I thought I would post some of my posts here as possible reerence sources for others:

1. Nearology/geology and Julimar

These two posts below explain teh geology in the area and what we are hoping for in the drill bit.

Post #: 46675993
    Post #: 46741749

2. Nevada

1. Research material on Epithermal deposits.

This link is very good:
    https://www.911metallurgist.com/blog/epithermal-gold-deposits-characteristics

Posted this also in the general 'gold' commodities section of HC - Post #: 46578851 - bottom half of post is around cut-off grades.

2. Research material on a Carlin type deposit - the metalurgist link in this post Post is good as well #: 46555098

3. Mt Hope

Hold ADN, but not cross promoting here btw but trying to show what OAR may have there. Here is some research around koalin/haloysite/HPA and why Mt Hope may be a good longer term exploration play for OAR shoudl what it has is as equal to what the nearology play has but ultimately only exploration will determine that:
    i.) Resource quality and lack thereof in china so need for them to find suppliers: Post #: 43093687
    ii.) HPA - Post #: 40473743
    iii.) If what may be in Mt Hope is anything like what ADN has that will be good, given ADN's PFS has a 175% pre tax IRR in it. Again not cross promoting but showing importance of what might be there, because take ADN for exampleat teh end of the day they still need to get to mining etc etc

4. Peru
    For me need to do more research here as have little understanding of this one.

Conclusion:
    Obviously the key two projects here at this time are Nevada and the nearology factor to Julimar. These are the two current triggers for SP growth and a good prospect for fining a good discovery, albeit exploration plays are a risky business as many never find there way to mining. Investors need to keep a perspective of things because only the drill bit will decide. That is potential needs to be backed up by the drill bit, and that is only as good as the geology you have on your tenements. IMO free carry strategies this side of the market are good strategies but obviously investors have differing risk profiles.

Mt Hope is certainly another worthwhile project, but wouldn't be expecting any funds there anytime soon for exploration, but wonder whether that could be done by getting a JV partner onboard to do exploration for you (i.e. some form of farm in/farm out agreement). Peru - more research needed by me.

All IMO IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.499M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 150537723 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 31510276 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.