LGM 13.0% 20.0¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

Ann: Acquisition of District Scale Copper-Gold Epithermal Project, page-5

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159

I've only justdiscovered this company from this announcement and will be doing myDD and making a position soon.

I know this area reasonably well asI live about 60ish kms away and have spent a lot of time up thereover the years, either bushwalking or camping or up there working(I'm an auto electrician). I don't know a lot about the Cheviot Hillsarea specifically where this is located but there is countlesshistorical gold workings all throughout this district, Shafts andAdits and Suices in the running waterways, Drake through to PrettyGully, around Tabulum and south to Cleveland Crossing and back acrossto the base of the Dividing Range at Ewingar. If your going throughthe scrub around Ewingar you have to be vigilant as there isliterally pits just everywhere out there and can easily fall in.

WhenI was a kid I was talking to a bloke who lived at South Ewingar andhe said that 'if you go for a walk up Ewingar creek after it rainsyou'll come out with yellow boots' and as a kid I didn't really putmuch thought into that. The same fellow showed me a couple of his fossick finds he had found at various spots round the district, massive quartz and jam jars of small nuggets of gold.

A couple of years back I went there and had alook after rain, and can confirm that the old bloke was telling thetruth, the creek looked like it had had a load of glitter dumped init. Where I was was approx 40km south as the crow flies from thisacquisition. Granted this is only aluuvial flake but the aluuvial flake has to come from a source somwhere nearby right?

Its always been in the back of my mind, why there has been no modern exploration around this district. Most exploration ceased in the 40s, so I have no doubt at all in my mind that there are still discoveries to be made in the area. LGM might be the ones to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.