LGM 13.0% 20.0¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

No problem @Moreplenty I will be posting my findings here for...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    No problem @Moreplenty I will be posting my findings here for sure. I havn't done much exploring around the place since the lockdowns but I am keen on getting out in the countryside around here again.

I've been doing DD today as I don't have to goto work until 6PM, and reading the announcement again the penny dropped. This encompasses the Red Rock mine, which means that the EL is bigger than I first realised. Red Rock mine is at the end of the Red Rock Road, (suprise suprise) ends in a big loop high above the Cataract River, some distance to the NW of Drake just skirting around the edge of the Boorook State Forest. Lots of the old processing equipment is still there and theres multiple shafts dotted around the place. I don't have photos I have taken myself of Red Rock mine, as it was 10+ years ago when I went up there not long after I got my P plates.

What I do remember though is those cliff workings shown in photo 2 and 3 of this announcement. Theres visual copper mineralisation in those diggings. If I get up there on a weekend sometime ill take some photos. If you youtube Red Rock mine theres some footage that shows these Cliff Workings.

Im currently having a look at the tenement and finding out where exactly they have applied for. As I said in the previous post there are so many historical mine sites in the area its not funny.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5478/5478499-e2a3c272203b6f4256e72983531a4d42.jpg
    This photo is from a book published by the Grafton Historical Society titled "Forgotten Country" by Isabel Wilkinson. The Pioneer mine point #2 above and shown in photo #1 in the release. I'll post my findings on the tenement and applications at some point over the weekend.

An excellent resource I use for finding locations to explore locally is mindat.org. I don't know why but for some reason I havn't been able to access it for a few days now but if you get a chance (and it works) just do a search on there of the drake district and see just how damn many mines there were round here. Not just Gold either, Copper, Tin, Antimony, Tungsten, Molybdenum...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.030(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 20.0¢ $30.93K 143.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 23278 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.