ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3366
    the other thing that to value, is peer AVQ is ballpark 10 x the size of deposit.

just a quick hunt for jorc - if anyone has other AVQ jorc appreciated.
    http://www.axiom-mining.com/irm/PDF/2713_0/BeaufortSecuritiesHighmarginlowcapexspecialopportunity

"Axiom’s Isabel Nickel project is probably the most important (large, high grade) unmined nickel laterite deposit in the Pacific. It has an historic non-JORC resource of 159Mt at 1.05% nickel from the shallow low-grade limonite zone (INCO mostly drilled to 6m). While deeper drilling and on elevation highs demonstrates very widespread high-grade saprolite mineralisation (1.5% - 3.0% nickel)."

Also, i do look at FD, as when consideration for options.  I often buy options, but need to think about  the MC at strike today script, and more so, the dilution ahead that will push that MC target higher to convert them.

I agree, the FD is not relevant today to the heads, but only as a consideration if you think about buying options.
    A consolidation, eg. 10-1 and the old ops suddenly have a 11c conversion price. While they then issue more capital cr with new series of options etc, with lower conversion prices.

At this point, the spec market is in a bear trend, has been declining since FEB, with commodity slump. So the value proposition needs to be linked to short term catalysts to make gains..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.