FMR 0.00% 1.6¢ fmr resources limited

A few comments from me. Worth keeping in mind how strong the...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    A few comments from me. Worth keeping in mind how strong the management team of Nvoi are. And where they have all come from. Also, it’s worth noting the background of the major shareholders. And the doors they may open.

Its really hard to value these companies but if we put it in perspective on the tech industry the numbers start to look good. I will say I am backing Raife and the team to make this profitable in the short term. With that in mind I am comfortable with tech-like valuations.

so JXT did $600k in revenue for March. Let’s assume that is representative of the year. I imagine they’ll do more because of the caliber of the team but let’s keep it conservative and base projections on March revenues, no growth.

Tech companies trade on 10x revenue at early stage. So let’s assume NVOI use their cash on hand. Market cap should be 7.2mm (annual revenue) x 10 = $72mm.

There are 1.8 billion shares outstanding after this raise. 72/1800 = 4c per share.

This is a conservative valuation. I think revenue can be multiple times this.

All IMO and would love to hear everyone else’s thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.