FMR 0.00% 16.5¢ fmr resources limited

Mate, why don’t you sell and put yourself out of your misery? Or...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Mate, why don’t you sell and put yourself out of your misery? Or are you the greedy one here? Trying to rub everyone’s nose in it but happy to make on the money on the way up?

Some pretty big accusations about management, their “flash” offices, etc. Why don’t you go to their office and see what they’re doing? Ask management what is happening? Hear the strategy from them instead of being a keyboard warrior pumping out mindless drivel from your flash house (or shoebox?) - probably paid for by your Nvoi gains? No one wants to hear your fictitious friend’s opinion, who probably only has as much idea about share investing as you.

A quote comes to mind in this case: “What you have said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.”

If you want to own a profitable business, go and buy a bank.

All IMO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.285M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $4.196K 25.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29410 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.