FMR 0.00% 1.6¢ fmr resources limited

100% @Dragonlord. Buy cheap revenue and go for growth. Growth...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    100% @Dragonlord. Buy cheap revenue and go for growth. Growth companies typically don't look for profit until they hit critical mass so it's probably safe to assume this company is looking at things the same way.

I am going to put in a call to the company tomorrow to see if I can get any insight into the take up. I haven't put mine in yet but will be going for more. It closes on 10 June so might be too early to tell.

@Lfc786 i disagree with your comments. Yes he told us he was at the agm but suggesting the nvoi business was tracking fine is a little bit silly. To suggest they could just head over to the US and open an office is downright naive. They're spending $5k per month on their "luxurious offices". Imagine what would be said it they opened a new one without any customers?! Previous management couldn't make the platform work, nor could these guys. Now they've shut it down. Bluebottle, maybe you should buy it off them? Nvoi is no longer spending millions of dollars trying to snag a whale onto the platform that never worked. Getting a top100 company?? What planet are you living on?? Have you read the latest announcement?

And to suggest Nvoi compliments CareerOne's business is also strange. How do we compliment them? They are offering tech resources to our business for the fee. Did you read the announcement?

I don't think these guys are basking in the spotlight of zip. The chairman alone has $20m worth of zip shares. Winters is one of, if not the largest Nvoi shareholder. Is there really a conspiracy these guys are doing all of this for a basic non-exec director salary? I don't think so.

I think there is something big brewing here. They only announced their new strategy in October last year. And since then they've raised $4.6m plus this $1.8m, acquired two business and should be on track for $2-3m annual revenue (based on what they said JXT did in the march qtr ($600k) and what they did in May ($250k) plus a pretty strong growth trajectory.

I think you have to give them a chance. But it's your choice. If you don't like the strategy (or them), sell - and @Dragonlord and I will take your entitlement shares. Otherwise put your money where your mouth is, take your entitlement so you're not diluted and we can all try make some money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.