FMR 5.56% 17.0¢ fmr resources limited

Ann: Acquisition of Global HR Tech Business and Capital Raising, page-30

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    YES I was the AGM..... I have attended all meetings of NVO over the last 3 years..... IMO the failure of NVO was Senior Management ... I truly like the concept and I think now we have a great chance to move forward and sign up some big players..... I thought Maritze was on her own .... at old NVO....
    IMO Crutchfield is a top guy but have zero time for the rest and IMO they are there by name .... Their contribution will be zero except to put their name to the contract...IMO their body language clearly indicates that ...... keeping people who previously failed is not good business .....
    If you want to know about recruitment and contracts work with one... Each Industry has a list of companies that supply staff ... You work at a site and there will be people from different agencies working with you... Not one site has exclusive rights.... You can be their preferred company. If you read the prospectus you will see printed with risk.... that recruitment agencies are moving forward and adopting to do what we are doing ... Therefore a company which has a contract to supply labour may come up with a platform that will superseed another one in moving forward to do what we are attempting to do....
    IMO if NVO can not come up with some big name signings when employment begins to return there is no hope.... As you know there is going to be a lot of downsizing ... I would like to think NVO are trying to woo the banks or a TELCO company or even a large mining Co...
    Happy Days....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.