FMR 0.00% 1.6¢ fmr resources limited

Hi Bluebottle,I want to try and put some of your 'facts' in...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi Bluebottle,

I want to try and put some of your 'facts' in another perspective. What you're saying is not "factually" incorrect, but the way you're portraying it is in my opinion completely incorrect.

When NVO was trading at 0.4/0.5c, they had around $150k in the bank. They had no revenue too. Winters and co came along and did a raise at 0.3c and fast forward some time we are trading at 1c and have will have $5.5mm in the bank.

So if you previously held, your stock has at least doubled in price since when Winters took over. If you don't like the businesses that have been put into the company, why not sell your shares? And don't forget to thank management for creating enough interest in the stock to double the stock price. If you do like the businesses that have been bought (which it doesn't appear you do) then you can rest assured that NVO has enough cash to execute its strategy.

So I find it very difficult to criticise management when the share price has doubled, and we have so many exciting things to look forward to (how will thinks shape up with CareerOne? How will JXT go as part of this platform? Etc). Once again, if you dislike the direction the company is going in, sell your stock. But I don't see how anyone who in this current economy/environment has doubled the stock price should even be mildly criticised for what they have achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.