FMR 2.78% 17.5¢ fmr resources limited

TOSKI....... During your apprenticeship in this market I suggest...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    TOSKI....... During your apprenticeship in this market I suggest you seek professional advice and opinion on the recent loss making purchases and their staff and the price paid for each company...... Buying a company that appears to have NO VALUE is a dangerous way to do business.... + retaining the staff that failed in the operations of the business just adds to the problem of making money... When Directors start paying themselves money from one company to another at a an agreed price between themselves .......... like $15,000 a month for Career One staff etc, fees to a law firm in which a director is employed with sets a poor impression to the market... having high profile people as Directors who most likely will only spend limited time working in the company as they have other obligations of a higher importance .... re Z1P..... in which we are paying salaries as a full time Director IMO is not good value...
    IMO TOSKI, you should be on your knees and praying that the BoD have not over estimated themselves in the purchase of those two LOSS MAKING business`s and the reasons for them are not life saving people.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $3.484M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $4.668K 25.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20125 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 43485 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.