FMR 5.56% 17.0¢ fmr resources limited

Ann: Acquisition of Global HR Tech Business and Capital Raising, page-37

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    After having to pay for the cash raising, S/H`s approved the allotment of shares to the newly appointed Directors.... My understanding , is that was part of the deal to accept a position on the board ....... So IMO they were given free shares ..... .. If that is not the case and I have got it wrong I am happy to have MUD on MY FACE......
    I am aware Winters + Co coughed up the money but they were allotted further shares that were approved by S/H`s
    If Papapadopoulos is giving a discount to the company for LEGAL work I have no problem with that.....

Poney..... There has been huge speculation and expectation as to what is going to happen with NVO in regards to what is planned for the future...The two loss making companies that were bought along with staff and platforms IMO was not what was expected..... You can gloss up those companies anyway you like to justify the purchase. .... I have a lot of concern that the company will not trade at a profit.

You can attack me all you like but when a SP go`s from .007 to .024 and retreats back .007 and now struggles at.01 and this has occurred twice I believe the market in some ways agrees with my thinking.... The CR at .006 is low ball and IMO not in the best interest of company and has added further dilution .... The CR is to be used to keep the doors open and has given out a warning ... The money is to used for further development of the JXA platform..... So the Blockchain we just bought in Sydney will not be able to be used in America and is only limited to Australia

PONEY , How are we going to sign up some big name Corporation we urgently need when we will have a salesman doing the ground work.. Who would you listen too...when they knock on your door to sell our platform... Winters + Watson or a salesman...While there did you ask about are they talking to any large corporations and have they signed up any further business.... That would be good to know....
    LET ME PUT THIS TO YOU AND OTHER SHARE HOLDERS.
    Winters ended up with a loss making shell with NO DEBT.... ... At a SP of .005 if he had changed direction with NVO and introduced a profit making business say similar with what he is doing with Z1P can you think what the SP would be today.... IMO why would you not do that.. and if I am not wrong, I believe that is what the majority of S/H`s were thinking...... and the reason the SP is what it is..... many speculated on that happening and certainly not buy two loss making assets that need heaps of cash for further development......the reason the SP has fallen from .024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.