FMR 0.00% 18.0¢ fmr resources limited

Ann: Acquisition of Global HR Tech Business and Capital Raising, page-5

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    This is the 2nd loss making company they have bought in under 6 months.... Nothing but FABRICATED Disallowed TALK ....... IMO .. is this company being used as a TAX loss for some people .....

If you read the profiles of our BoD they already had the talent within their own Staff to expand overseas and open offices instead of buying loss making assets... Recruit those from this company on a performance base salary..... if required......

From what we already know we will struggle to have a positive EPS ( earnings per share ) for some unknown years.... I also bet the costs to do the CR will go to a Director of NVO... as a bonus like other dealings have occurred....

The market has woken up to the tactics and behaviour of the BoD and have shown them the door.... They have done their sums and see nothing but another loss making purchase and the market update as a poor effort in attempting to hide this disastrous purchase.....

My comments are based on the known facts that have been published by the BoD of NVO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.584M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $3.434K 18.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14945 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.