FFM 1.90% 77.5¢ firefly metals ltd

Ann: Acquisition of Green Bay Copper-Gold Project, page-66

1. 12,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    Steve Parsons is not taking on Green Bay Copper for no good reason. He did a fabulous job at Bellevue and made me a tidy profit. He will do it again as he is a smart operator.

I fail to see why the 2 million oz’s at Pickle Crow are not really recognised at all in the MC of Auteco. Must be that no one is interested in funding a large gold mine in Canada starting from scratch. Even 1832 Investment has sold out of Auteco.

So my take is Pickle Crow to bubble on in the distant background whilst Steve Parsons drills the hell out of Green Bay, builds up a massive resource and a re-start plan then on sells the project to a tier one miner who wants readily available oz’s rather than take 15 years to get a greenfield copper mine into production.

Part of the proceeds of selling a Green Bay to be kept to fund re-opening of Pickiest Crow and the remaining cash to shareholders.

This will be a fascinating journey. I doubled my holdings by participating in the SPP and hope I do not get diluted. 2.5cents was a tempting SP.

Cheers…..D
    Last edited by daicosisgod: 14/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $372.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.0¢ 75.5¢ $886.1K 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 455756 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 2021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.