GTR 11.1% 0.5¢ gti energy ltd

A hesitant dayYes GTR finished 1 pip up on a finish of 1.6c. The...

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3746
    A hesitant day

Yes GTR finished 1 pip up on a finish of 1.6c. The volume was better than yesterday, around 8.6m shares traded.

ASX U stocks inched forward without much conviction though. The 19 stocks that I track, average gain was around 4.5%. SLX has been marching up very strongly - one stock which I picked up for trading in 130s but have held it till now.

Overnight US U stocks also were in green though not much. URNM of US stocks gained around 3% whereas ASX ETF of URNM gained 1.5%. The U Future price is in constant decline now. It lost another 30c now to finish on $49.45. So in 3 days of decline, it has given away close to 2 weeks of gain.

What next - So the Fed raise 0.75% interest. The tone of Powell was acceptable. US indices gained between 1 to 1.5%. ASX started in a very positive note, but as we got closer towards the finish, stocks were giving up some of their gains. ASX XJO finally finished red. So punters over here have not embraced the green of US. Why? Because they feel we may again fall back tonight. Also EOFY sell is in place. Overall sentiment is still weak even though stocks made a small gain. Also, tomorrow is Friday, which is usually a weak day for us. What can give a boost? A big green tonight. Though probability is low. I got out of some of my trading stocks. I feel late next week could be closer towards bottom - we may not reverse immediately, but can plateau there. Lets see. A good green though would be very good, will provide some room if we fall due to EOFY next week. Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $60.57K 12.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 33319446 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4541 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.