GTR 0.00% 0.6¢ gti energy ltd

Hi Joannie, firstly I don’t vote any major parties so I am not...

1. 10,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4511
    Hi Joannie, firstly I don’t vote any major parties so I am not trying to make a political point.

Basically my understanding is that LNP in October last year after Glasgow said they would discuss the need for Nuclear Energy next year after the election - because they didn’t want it to be used as a fear vehicle in the election campaign. Anyway it ended up being a stupid decision because they got hammered anyway. So they decide to bring it up now after the election which is no surprise after last October’s comments. They want a debate on the topic which is fair enough considering the energy crisis at hand.

Anyway a few days ago, Chris Bowen (the labor climate and energy minister) responded to this nuclear debate and basically shut it down completely. He said nuclear energy « is the most expensive form of energy ». Which is actually a complete lie. On an efficiency point of view it is one of the cheapest. The cheapest green energy renewable technology right now anyway. You can see his video below:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgne_SQFg8

So basically we have a Labor/Greens alliance with no interest at all in developing a nuclear energy industry here. Which is going to harm plenty of asx Uranium companies based in Australia without approvals. The negative is that it affects nuclear energy sentiment and Uranium investment in Australia. The positive for us is that we are a handful of companies based in the USA which have a strong, positive Nuclear Energy mindset and future in relation to Uranium investment. This will mean the market will start to shift to companies like ours. Hopefully not far away now. Potentially once tax selling finishes and the rate decisions are done and dusted.

A great time to be accumulating and buying in cheap imo.
    Last edited by coto: 14/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $300 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 22548696 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 307500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 337145
Last updated 13.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.