SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

" I expect taking on the likes of Harte would require time and...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    " I expect taking on the likes of Harte would require time and resources they don't have to spare right now or immediate future all focus is going to be on Ernest Henry."

Yes that is the point Kiwi , Harte will require time, resources, skills which SLR does not currently have.
    We all know the current challenges to all WA gold producers re staffing, inflation, COVID etc.
    Why take on a challenge outside your proven competence and far away geographically?

Hope the board tells us who did the due diligence ,valuation factors and risks identified!

If you accept that the Harte prospect/ location is well known and its prospects for success in a mature open market,
    then interesting that SLR acted as the instigator and pre-empted a true "fire sale of Harte"

SLR won a 1 horse race - The banker (BNP) was the bookie so beware!

HIGH RISK strategy putting up $100 Mill for a failing (failed) enterprise, requiring significantly more investment before a return.
    seeking HIGH RETURNS maybe

Perhaps the SLR Board are so pleased with the outlook for the 2 WA operations over the next 2-4 years that they can afford to gamble?

Just seems so different to the strategic investments made locally during 2021 that promise increased efficiency and profitability going forward.

Are the Board gamblers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.