SGQ 39.0% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Well guys, I have changed my mind - I was only looking at the...

1. 10,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2687
    Well guys, I have changed my mind - I was only looking at the small body of water as the tailings dam - now I realise that the large yellowish area in @ozblue 's graphic is an evaporative waste disposal area - not your usual tailings dam which holds back a semi solid mass of processing waste.

I agree that it is unlikely to be economic or possibly safe to mine under that area. Also since the land is owned by CBMM permission would probably not be granted anyway. It is also over an area of very low grade, and would probably not be economic in any case.

The high grade REEs and Nb are outside that area, and mining would concentrate on that area. Due diligence to see that an overflow of waste into an adjacent pit was avoided would not be too difficult, but IMO will always hang over this project. But anyway if there was a flood some of the stuff in CMBB's waste storage would be heading for the City, so they probably need to make some plans.

With that in mind and due to the resignation of a director and the pumping of a huge amount of cash into the system at 25c, my sentiment has changed.

Of course I hope I am wrong, and wish the Company and holders good luck, but I will now return to my other Brazillian play - which is 'too good to be true'

Memo to self - 'take care' - to others dyor.
    Last edited by JandJ: Today, 12:30

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.016(39.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 2.5¢ $1.583M 46.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 13105000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1496000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.