SGQ 39.0% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

I'm talking about the cost not what's in them, again, if SGQ...

1. 2gg
    110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I'm talking about the cost not what's in them, again, if SGQ assessed it and thought it's not a problem why not articulate that to the market given they've addressed other potential land use characteristics in the JORC table - you'd think it's worth a mention to ensure market is fully informed

with enough money most things are achievable on most projects but this project doesn't pass the pub test for me until I'm proven wrong and the elephant in the room is addressed. It's all about risk vs opportunity and for me this presents too much risk

good luck with your investment, just trying to raise what I see as some issues so people are fully informed. I'm not a holder, and have no interest in it going down or up

"The location of the old CBMM tailings dam, covering a part of the Mineral Resources, will have an effect on the ability to mine
    the project. This effect may influence safety and also have a cost implication for the Araxá Project. These effects have not been addressed in any manner or form and will need to be included as part of the modifying factors for Mineral Resource to Mineral Reserve conversion"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.016(39.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 2.5¢ $1.583M 46.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 13105000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1496000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.