SGQ 6.25% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Ann: ACQUISITION OF HIGH-GRADE ARAXA NIOBIUM PROJECT, page-230

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Refer to screenshot below and the note at the bottom of the presentation.
    If you want transparency by the company the same should be said about the details you infer in your posts.

The deifinition of PROPOSED taken the cambridge dictionary is

suggested as a possible plan or action for people to consider:

Being pedantic and using the term Proposed its a plan but not something that has yet to be set in concrete and when read in conjunction with the note at the bottom of the presentation one can see things might not have fall into place as one had originally intended or hoped.

I've seen many companies come out with proposed MA that never eventuate and it takes time to get the air cleared before clarifying announcements are made. The same goes for new share allotments.

Your wish for an announcement relating the issue of shares has been resolved by todays announcements made by SGQ. I suspect the time taken to address the missinformation that was pruported to be in the market prevented them from keeping to their original plan as they would have been side tracked having to clarify the issue raised. At least the company has made the statments and prepared a cleansing statement regarding the issue of shares. The amount of companies I have seen in recent times have to go to the supreme court to rectify non-announcements for such tardiness is starting to wear thin.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6380/6380947-ec5540333bdafd114c043f1c27699232.jpg

Last edited by littleblackduck: Today, 10:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $29.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $271.8K 8.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8254450 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 337427 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.