TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: ACQUISITION OF HIGH GRADE COBALT-COPPER PROJECTS IN THE DRC, page-312

1. 6,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1284
    I'll give you my thoughts. Today is just another day closer to finding out what we have. Been hearing that the project is too small at 2.37sqkm. This is for Kamilombe only and i showed in my previous post that it may contain 65,000 contain tonnes to TAR going off similar geology next door. So why is this too small? Is this the only tenement they have? NO

Mwilu

Another 3.36sqkm with TAR earning 60%. Some very high Channel grades;

- 1m @ 3.6% Co
    - 2m @ 1.43% Co
    - 2m @ 4.19%
    - 0.7m @ 13.02%

and some high grab sambles over 2%. The very high grade sample occur along a fault that runs through the tenement for approx 1.8km.

Where do you see grades like this anywhere else? Does any other company on the ASX come close to this?
    Just need the drill to confirm the worst kept secret in this area.

What is really exciting is what's on the bottom of page 3 of the announcement;
    "The Company is in discussions with vendors of Mwilu for possible early stage production at shallow levels on the two projects"

No one has bothered to discuss this, but this is massive. Early stage cashflow would re-rate TAR 10 fold atleast IMO. DD on the two to be completed in 6 months time.

PR12423 (TAR Earning up to 100%)

This tenement covers 5.04sqkm. There is a fault that goes through the tenement for more than 3.5km and along it are some high grade sames from 0.42%-1.28%

DD to be completed in 60 days.

PEMP 2315 (TAR earning 70%)

This tenement covers 28.35sqkm. The Roan sediments are interpreted to extend west onto this tenement below existing soil cover. In the north of the tenement, artisanal miners are recovering cobalt and copper oxide. There has been no sytematic exploration on this tenement but the company believes it has the potential to host significant mineralisation below the recent sand cover.

Kasonta - (TAR earning 70%)

It comprises of 3 tenements which cover 82.71sqkm. For tenement PR12726, Roan sediments cover more than 23km (HUGE) of the tenement. PR12727 covers 1km of the structure that hosts 25-30m wide breccia zone in which Roan sediments are exposed.

Initial reconnaissance work carried out by Madini has highlighted the potential for all 3 licences to host significant cobalt and copper mineralisation.

What's not to love about reading all of that. Going by this TAR has the potential to become "Cobalt King"on the ASX. Kraus has done a fine job bringing in these projects. Bring on the drilling.
    The highligh for me is that talks are already underway for early stage production of the near surface mineralisation at Mwilu and Kamilombe.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4242610 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3216132 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.