FEX 1.15% 43.0¢ fenix resources ltd

With absolute respect different time, a different place with a...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    With absolute respect different time, a different place with a completely different grade.

Let's also remember the SP at that time was close to 20c when beyondie was being looked at. ( we are looking at a raise of 4c 1:5 with a market cap around 7 million.
    A 4c that I can imagine will be heavily taken up based on the project and potential of return.
    Let's look at the merits of this project

there is 30% premium on this grade ore, so sustainability is evident in a dependant Iron ore market.

• Current high-grade JORC (2012) Inferred Mineral Resource 5Mt @ 64.1% Fe at a 50% Fe cut-off grade.
    ( This is what you determine based on tonnage being only 5 million as not commercial, 4 million is to spent on this project, yet it's stated : and a further 0.2Mt to 5.7Mt of goethite mineralization grading approximately 58.0% to 59.5% IN ADDITION TO THE ALREADY 5 MILLION TONNES.

so in assumption, if this resource can be proven up at high grade over a 10million in tonnes it suddenly becomes viable.

The objective is to expand the current Inferred Mineral Resource with an emphasis directed to delineating additional hematite mineralization.

We no longer have the Chinese involvement, as they were crossed out at 1.5c - so the take-up of this means the SP will need to be at least 7.6c to break even based on consolidation and re-compliance.

I understand the sentiment is not attractive based on iron ore - it's not a lithium or a Vanadium or even cobalt but with iron ore fetching 120 Aud on this grade with a probability of 10million tonnes in excess than it becomes highly reasonable to suggest the road access will be a minimal element to overcome for mining.

Seems very derisked to me.. and again I am looking forward to seeing who takes major at 4c and agrees with me. In the discussion, if the share price manages to get to previous levels of 20c id consider that a win for all who took it up early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $298.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $1.702M 3.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22023 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 11896 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.