DLI 4.17% 23.0¢ delta lithium limited

Magnificent accumulation continuing here on TIN. 21c has now...

1. 17,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1343
    Magnificent accumulation continuing here on TIN.

21c has now been dealt with today and similar to the 17c level last week, once it was dealt with, it became rock solid support.

It has IMO now finished working through the remainder of the IPO holders at 20c here (given that was the IPO price 3 years ago). Given that 90m shares have traded since the announcement of the acquisition (against a register of only 30m shares - so 3x the register) I'm confident in saying that they're also dealt with.

This stock is dirt cheap on so many metrics that it's not even funny.

Some will come & go for a tick or 2, but IMO there are bags to be made in this one given the huge focus in the USA at the moment on Uranium Development decreed by Mr Donald J Trump.

Just like in GTR, many came & went for pips while it was in the low 1c range & now that's well over 5c & on target for 8c

I see TIN in it's present state in the same light as GTR was in the 1c range

The additional benefit for TIN is that there is literally Zero Hot Copper Chatter which tells me it is still under the radar, big time. This post is literally the first post on this thread today!

Next couple of weeks shall be exciting no doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.