MEI 3.57% 14.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Acquisition of High-Grade West Australian Gold Project, page-156

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675

This project at Palm Springs appears to have real potential. I can see why the good Doctor was attracted and why others were not. The projects lack of modern and digitized historical records combined with the work required to collate and decipher the data would have been a deal breaker for some companies. Thus the favourable terms of acquisition for MEI. The prospect of shallow, thick and high grade shoots with mining licences offers the real possibility of establishing a short to mid-term cash flow operation to bankroll further exploration and company growth, if drilling can confirm these inferences. And if the company sees value in a transition to a hybrid producer /explorer model.

Look at what our neighbours achieved next door;

“Pantoro commencedconstruction and refurbishment works at Nicolsons during February 2015 andcommenced production in Q3 2015. The Mineral Resource and Ore Reserves havebeen significantly upgraded since operations commenced, with both highergrades, and additional Ore Lodes identified during mining.”

“The company iscurrently producing gold at levels exceeding its feasibility study targets andhas expanded to a production rate of 50-55,000 ounces per annum.”

It certainly is going to be busy and exciting times ahead for the good Doctor and team and I wish them all the best in this new venture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $288.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $184.0K 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 608198 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1195657 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.