AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Quote from the previous owners of the site which suggests that...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Quote from the previous owners of the site which suggests that there might be plenty of gold other than the historic resource at 18g/t as the old timers discounted all grades lower than that............if you imagine what has been excluded there could be plenty of gold at grades lower than 18g/t which itself is a monster grade.

I really like to ionvest in  gold project where they already have some gold, the virgin stuff is too risky when its all hopes and dreams, but to have a resource already of 70,000 ounces (140m gross value) is very exciting and no doubt there is more gold there and helps me see a lower risk .

4m m/c is just crazy for what we have, the market will fix that up soon!

It is important to note that the 1935 report states that the width sampled was only on “favorable” portions of the vein, and other portions of the vein had lower values not desirable in 1907. The numbers used in the reserve calculations do not represent those lower value portions. Obviously, today’s gold prices and mine operating costs are significantly different than 1935 and the lower values may be feasible to mine and could be converted to resources with drilling and other geologic investigation techniques.
    Chip channel sampling performed within the last two years by the current owners resulted in significant gold values including 0.422 opt Au over 8.5 feet and 0.905 opt Au over 3 feet. Although this sampling effort was too minimal to allow for any updating of the historic resource calculations, the results certainly indicate that further investigation of the property is warranted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.