ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    We all know Jake is after another acquisition but I will bet my bottom dollar that it will be one that will require a lot of capital investment that is going to drive this share price down. In other words we will we will be getting a double whammy. A share price well below $2.00 and no dividend. If we acquire another assest that does not require a lot of capital investment then I won't have a problem with that. But I highly doubt that's the sort of acquisition Jake has in mind.

True Blacky, Europe's debt problems are affecting precious metals and strengthening the US dollar. For quite some time now all gold producing companies in Australia are trading at a 30-40% discount. If EVN was say a bank our eps price would be around the $2.40 mark. Respected analysits like Jim Sinclair and many others are predicting a gold price by year end of somewhere between $1800 to $2000. After the US election in November the US will have no choice but to print more money.

By that time Jake would have acquired another acquisition. EVN share price will be languashing and the likes of Newcrest and others will have a share price that will be soaring off the high gold price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.