AYG 0.00% 10.0¢ axxis technology group ltd

I would guess the deal will involve mostly, if not all script.I...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I would guess the deal will involve mostly, if not all script.

I am not sure they have the capacity for any real cash contribution. Surely they would not be drawing down the $5m CBA receivables facility for a capital acquisition?

I will go out on a limb and suggest there has probably been minimal cash outlay for professional advice in respect to any due diligence procedure; so cannot imagine that will have much cash impact.

Kazacos recently stated the focus was on organic growth (March release) 'without ruling out future acquisition opportunities'. I am going to be interested to see the numbers on this deal, namely the underlying profit and what AYG is offering as consideration. Are they simply buying turnover or chasing real net profit.

I imagine issuing AYG shares @ $0.005 (or thereabouts) on any kind of material purchase cost could see a reasonable sort of dilution. (ie $500k purchase is 100,000,000 shares)

I would be hoping the quarterly cashflow report coming out shortly will show a real turnaround in cashflow/profitability which is the catalyst for AYG being bullish on more acquisitions - otherwise I give up trying to work out the theory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.